Donate For The Victims of Ondoy

Donate For The Victims of Ondoy
A Mobiusgames fund raising project for the victims of the typhoon.

Monday, November 9, 2009

MY MU Philippines Season 4 Experiences

This is it and I am happy to share this experiences to all of you.First of all, my 2nd journey in MU Philippines started again when Mobiusgames opened a free to play server of MU Philippines which is Rance Server that was a year ago and that was still season 2 I created a new character a blade knight and I named it PK[BUILD]I started again from zero just same with my experience when I am a newbie in MU Global and in bahr server there was no good items at all when i started obviously but there are some newbie items like ordinary bronze sets,brass sets and dragon sets. Just like any other newbie who normally starts from nothing.Then my goal at that time is to attain atleast level 300+ obviously because of a hard time dealing with the low exp because at that time my playing time was only limited because we are only given a one week sembreak by our school.And during those days I gave all my best to become strong despite of a small span of time given to me.On that server I saw my old opponents in bahr server which is the karanzo guild and because some of them are a former members of @renaXL guild and I thought that it will be hard for me to interact with them but it was my mistake, those fellas are good friends and most of them are down to earth type of persons.

No comments:

Post a Comment