Donate For The Victims of Ondoy

Donate For The Victims of Ondoy
A Mobiusgames fund raising project for the victims of the typhoon.

Monday, November 9, 2009

MU Philippines Has Reached Season 4

First of all I would like to give my whole-hearted thanks to each and everyone of you there in Mobiusgames company for there infinite efforts in improving our beloved game (MU Online Philippines).I can say that this game has reached the highest point in the Online gaming marketing world merely because of its loyal gamers which obviously gives their undying support for their beloved MU Philippines.


My MU Online journey started several years ago way back 2002 or 2001 if i am not mistaken but what I can remember i started playing in MU Global then I migrated to MU Philippines Maya Server(Season 1) then I transfered my gaming career in bahr server where my new journey started again that time as I can remember that was season 2. I gained many friends obviously but i also gained foes and it is part of life and you cannot get away from it, But all I can say that all my money and time in this game is worth it as long as you can manage your time in playing and in studying..Well this is just an intro of my blog and I will post more of my experiences soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment